Refer an employee or colleague

Have you noticed someone at work whose behaviour has changed in recent weeks/months? You may have seen changes that are affecting his ability to do his job effectively. He might have started coming in late, or returning from lunch later than others; he may seem less focused, or less able to concentrate; more anxious or agitated. Or maybe there are unusual secretive behaviours starting to happen more frequently?

Coming to work under the influence of drugs or alcohol can pose a serious risk to the person concerned and/or his colleagues. Depending on where he works and what sort of equipment he uses, those risks could be very serious indeed.

It may be that this person – your work colleague or your employee is actually deeply addicted to drugs, alcohol or gambling.
Whatever your circumstances, and whoever is the person in question, we are here as a first point of contact. We can talk through the situation with you and make you aware of what help and support is on offer – either here at Chandos, or by signposting you to other service providers. Help and support IS available – for you AND colleague /employee.

Call us today on 0117 924 3071 for a free, informal and confidential conversation.

Refer someone for a place

Please complete the referral form below, giving as full a picture as possible of applicant. All information is held in the strictest of confidence and will be destroyed if we are unable to offer the applicant a place. Alternatively you may download an application form here.

Has funding been confirmed for treatment at Chandos House?

9 + 9 =